Optimized temperature controller for direct connection of laboratory heaters and resistance thermometers and thermocouples. Actual value permanently visible, nominal value set via pushbutton.
- Microprocessor controller with 4-digit, 7-segment display, H=10 mm, green
- Freely parameterisable
- Self-optimizing temperature control
- Measuring and control range -200°C to +850.0°C
- Non-wearing internal power control valve
- 2-pole on-off switch, green, illut
- Plastic housing, front and rear anodized aluminium
- Sensor breakage protection
- Fuse back-up at Pt100
- Housing size (W×H×E): 160 × 82 × 130 mm
- Power supply: 230 V / 50 Hz
- Breaking capacity: 10 A/230 V for ohm resistive loads
- Sensor connection PT100, Lemo 4-pole size 1 (acc. to laboratory automation)
- Stand clamp
For accessories, refer to measuring device and controller temperature, resistance thermometers for Juchheim LTR.